latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member level is not upgraded after purchase

Home Forums Community Forum Member level is not upgraded after purchase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  skiser 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:34 am #28850
skiser
Username: skiser

Hi,
On my site the member levels are not changing after a customer makes a purchase. I have created the Paypal buttons through s2member. The payment is going through Paypal, but for some reason the level is not getting upgraded. Could it be because I am using encrypted Paypal buttons?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 10:33 am #30636

I am having the same issue. Anyone have an idea?

Right now I’m doing some manual upgrades but when a user upgrades now using the paypal button their user class is not getting upgraded and their paypal info is not showing up either.

I’ll do some more debugging and see if I can figure it out.

Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 1:14 pm #30652
skiser
Username: skiser

Found out the following:

1) My issues with the Paypal buttons were linked back to the theme. For some reason, when the buttons were inserted into columns they gave an error.
2) In order to have the member level upgraded, I had to use the s2member shortcode paypal buttons.

Hope this helps someone!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.