latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member levels & configuration

Home Forums Community Forum Member levels & configuration

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  patrice hinton 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 12:42 pm #29419

Not sure if I’m missing something here, but I’m trying to enable membership levels the ability to submit posts, as well as edit them and see a list of their posts and status with out having to enter through the backend. Is there a way to customize the toolbar or add short codes to pages.

My issue with the toolbar: When just using s2member capabilities the toolbar only gives level 0 members the option to add/edit their events (not posts). When I update the capabilities using the user role editor and I click “edit posts” the tool bar changes and the user can see practically everything in the drop down menu and gives them the option to click on pages, settings, toolbox, ifeature pro, design approval system. How can I work around this and enable my users an easy way to edit posts (and only posts) through the front end??

I am not a coder/developer so please speak in lay terms.

Thank you in advance!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.