latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member Login Shortcode for a page

Home Forums Community Forum Member Login Shortcode for a page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 11:56 am #28851

Is there a shortcode to add to a page which allows a member to login – And not use the main WP login page?

I dont want to use the sidebar widget just embed the login form into a site page

can this be done?

Thanks Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 1:02 pm #28867
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mike,

You can check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Pro Login Widget (via PHP) in the post or page you want to have the login page.

Just remember that you need to have a plugin like PHP Execution installed.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:59 am #29010

Hi Eduan,

Ive tried the the code and placed this in the html of a page:

Installed the PHP Execution plug in and activated it but it’s not giving me the log in fields on the page.

any advise?

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 12:48 pm #29046
Eduan

I’m sorry Mike, what did you place? I can’t see it in the post for some reason. Also, be sure to do it in the HTML editor, if you go to, or paste it, in the visual editor it will not work.

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 1:06 pm #29048

Hi Eduan,

I added this to a page for users to log in

<?php echo s2member_pro_login_widget(); ?>

I was expecting to see the login form but didn’t – did i miss something?

Mike

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 3:04 pm #29056
Eduan

Well, are you trying logging out before seeing that page? If you’re logged in you will see something different.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 8:31 am #29126

I was expecting to see the login form but didn’t – did i miss something?

You should have seen something, whether logged out or in. You don’t even see the PHP code?

Could you link to the page where you tried it? And could please you take a screenshot of the edit page where you added the code?

Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.