latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member Menu Buttons – need to hide until memb

Home Forums Community Forum Member Menu Buttons – need to hide until memb

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 5:15 pm #39807
maryr
Username: maryr

I’m trying to make it so that my S2Member Pages only show up when the member logins. For instance, I would have a menu tab that when clicked, the member either logins or registers. Upon registration, they will than have access to a list of menu tabs that only they see. Can anyone enlighten me on the process for this? I’m probably over thinking it and am stuck!
Thanks.
Mary

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 7:40 pm #39945
maryr

Can anyone please help me with the above question? Thanks very much.
Mary

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  maryr.
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 2:54 pm #40182
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Maryr,

Next time post this in the customer support forums if you’re expecting an answer, otherwise you’ll have to depend on users that have free time on their hands (like me). ;)

And, if what you mean is having the menu entires be hidden unless the member can access them, I believe you can achieve this with the settings under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Alternative View Protection.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 3:17 pm #40185
maryr

Eduan,
Thank you kindly – I appreciate it!
This is just what I’m looking for!
Mary

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:24 pm #40468
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Great! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.