latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member Profile Dialog Not Updating

Home Forums Community Forum Member Profile Dialog Not Updating

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 9th, 2013 at 10:11 am #55493
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

I am displaying the Member Profile dialog on my Members page (s2 Login Welcome Page) as follows…

<div>[s2Member-Profile /]</div>

It’s all well and good and seems to be behaving properly EXCEPT that clicking the [Save All Changes] button does nothing. The button DOES depress, but no further action is happening.

I have a vanilla installation for users, no custom fields, etc.

Anyone have ideas about this? I would like this to actually update the user’s data.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 11:03 pm #55599
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I think this may have to do with a syntax error on your page. Could you try replacing your code that you have in the page with just the s2Member Profile shortcode and see if you can save your profile that way? If you still can’t, I’ll take a look at your installation.

Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 7:59 am #55664
Randy King
Username: RandyKing

Duh. How about missing the closing quotes on the div style? That was it, Bruce. =redface=

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 6:28 pm #55700
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Duh. How about missing the closing quotes on the div style? That was it, Bruce. =redface=

Ah I missed that, too. Happens to the best of us. Glad to hear you got your issue figured out. Let us know if you run into any more problems. :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.