latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member Sign Up Pages

Home Forums Community Forum Member Sign Up Pages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mark Sweat 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 3:30 pm #23447

I am a new s2Member Pro user.

I intend to use the PayPal Pro Forms for member sign up and payment.

I need to have 3 different types of users.

Does this mean I need 3 separate sign up pages? Is it possible to have a single sign up page where a user can select between the 3 options?

–Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 3:50 pm #23453
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Mark!

Does this mean I need 3 separate sign up pages? Is it possible to have a single sign up page where a user can select between the 3 options?

Unfortunately, this is not possible in the conventional sense. s2Member does not support multiple Pro Forms within a single page because various Pro Forms use the same HTML form IDs, which can cause issues when the form submits. We recommend that you link the various Pro Form pages from within the Membership Options Page as well. You can see a live example of this at http://www.s2member.com/prices/.

It could also be possible to use an AJAX routine within the page, or an HTML form to change the page based on PHP $_GET variables. For both of these you will need a coder adept in jQuery/PHP (respectively), and you’ll end up with a rather cluttered page within the WordPress® Dashboard.

Therefore, we suggest separate pages linked within the Membership Options Page, as seen on s2Member.com.

I hope that answers your question!

Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 3:55 pm #23455

Bruce,

Thank you for your reply. I thought separate pages would be the case but just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Separate pages should work ok for my application.

–Mark

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.