latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member upgrade form Level 0 to Level 1 Issue

Home Forums Community Forum Member upgrade form Level 0 to Level 1 Issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 1:02 pm #14081
James Halski
Username: jhalski

We have level 0 and level 1 memberships. We have set up an upgrade membership page that is restricted to Level 0 members.

When a level 0 user goes to the upgrade membership page, it does not auto-populate the profile fields. So they would have to create a duplicate profile, which it wouldn’t because their username is already taken by them. Here is the short code we are using:

[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify=”1″ level=”1″ ccaps=”” desc=”$34.99 USD / Monthly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )” cc=”USD” custom=”www.ftbt.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”M” ra=”34.99″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”1″ accept=”visa,mastercard,amex,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”1″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ /]

And the URL:
https://www.ftbt.com/upgrade-membership/

Am i doing something wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 8:46 pm #14219

Hi James.

If the user is logged in, then the Profile section of the pro-form would be pre-populated with his details, not the payment section, though, since that data is not stored by s2Member.

Could you send me the login info of a test account with the required access to view the modification form, please, so I take a look? You can use the private contact form. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.