latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Member/Non-Member Page Filter

Home Forums Community Forum Member/Non-Member Page Filter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Dan Beech 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 4th, 2012 at 4:00 am #18247
Dan Beech
Username: BMAG

Hello everyone. Hopefully someone has an idea for this one. I do hope this can be accomplished using php and s2member.

I’m hoping that there is some filter that when a user navigates to one of my content posts it will check for a logged in member and redirect them to another post.

For example, I’ll have two pages:

1. /content/page-of-widgets/ (containing teased content and join now hype)

and

2. /content/members/page-of-widgets/ (containing unlocked content)

Ideally, when a logged in member navigates to, or follows a link to the example page 1, above, they will be automatically redirected to the page 2 example above.

Is this possible?

Many thanks,

Dan

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.