latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Members not able to access protected content

Home Forums Community Forum Members not able to access protected content

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:51 pm #40514

Hello there,

I installed BBpress and related plugins, then decided to uninstall without integrating with S2member.

After that, I found that my protected content was not able to be accessed by signed-in members. When I took the S2Member page protection off, I could access the page. As a signed-in member, I always get redirected to the membership sign-up page.

This is the url code that I copied from a page I couldn’t access:

https://nextstepnewlife.com/membership-options-page/?_s2member_seeking%5Btype%5D=page&_s2member_seeking%5Bpage%5D=5517&_s2member_seeking%5B_uri%5D=L2ZvcnVtLw%253D%253D&_s2member_req%5Btype%5D=level&_s2member_req%5Blevel%5D=0&_s2member_res%5Btype%5D=page&s2member_seeking=page-5517&s2member_level_req=0

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 8:09 pm #40516

No worries.

Fixed – reset roles capabilities button in s2Member General Options.

Now, to get the JW player working…hmmm….

Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 3:58 am #40539
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Have you seen this article?
Knowledge Base » JW Player® w/ s2Stream Shortcodes

Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 2:02 pm #40563

Yes, thanks Jason. The shortcodes in the article are what I used to test the player configuration.

Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 1:59 pm #40763
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

Gotchya. Closing this topic and we’ll pick back up in this one.
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/jw-player-error-loading-stream/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.