latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Members not activated after transaction

Home Forums Community Forum Members not activated after transaction

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 4:51 pm #37041

Hello,
Maybe an error in transaction process

1. Internet Users will go to your Membership Options Page -> OK
2. An Internet User will click on a ccbill Subscription Button -> OK
3. Error ….

I’ve receive an email from ccbill to confirm transaction, but ther is no new member on my web site.

Can you help me ?
Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 13th, 2013 at 2:59 am #37213
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

Let’s begin diagnosing this issue by taking a look at your s2Member log files related to ccBill. We need to make sure that your ccBill installation has been properly configured throughout, both on the s2Member side, and on the ccBill side of things.

For starters, please review all of the integration instructions on this page of your Dashboard.
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Options

Next, please enable logging routines here:
Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ccBill® Options -› Account Details -› Logging

Run another test transaction. If it fails, please submit your log files privately for review.
/wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/[send us all files here]

Please use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 3:59 am #39131

Hello Jason
Have you received my private message ?

Thank you for your help

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 4:11 am #39314
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

No, I’m sorry. We did not receive anything related to this thread. Can you please send it again, and then update this thread for me? Thanks!
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 12:56 pm #39429

Hello Jason
I send it again

Thanks for your help

Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 11:21 pm #39592
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Sorry, still nothing. I’m going to email you directly. Please reply to my email with the details.

Posted: Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 at 5:59 am #39670
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

I find the following error in your log files.

array (
  0 => 'IPN received on: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19:27 am UTC',
  1 => 's2Member POST vars verified with a Proxy Key',
  2 => 'Unable to verify `$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"]`. Please check the `custom` value in your Button Code. It MUST start with your domain name.',
),

Upon further inspection, I find that your ccBill Button Shortcode, contains a custom="" attribute that does not match your WordPress® installation. You are using the www. prefix in your WordPress® installation, but your Shortcode is not using the www. prefix.

The custom="" attribute in your Shortcode, must match the domain name that you have listed under WordPress® -› Settings -› General -› Site URL (and Home URL). Once you add the www. prefix to your ccBill Button Shortcode, this should fix the issue that you’re having.

See also: Knowledge Base » Don't Mix www, — and Without!

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Posted: Saturday Jan 26th, 2013 at 12:33 pm #39700

Wel I’ve made new tests ond it’s ok i receive an email with a link to register but i have a new message :

User registration is currently not allowed.

So i’ve modify in General Options -> Open Registration on YES

But now when i register on my account by clic on the link emailed to me, i’m a free subscriber.

Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 3:05 am #39983
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

Please don’t turn Open Registration on unless you intend to allow anyone to register as a Free Subscriber. If the registration screen says “Registration Not Allowed”, it’s because the Registration Access Link that you clicked, did not authenticate you as a paying customer.

Wel I’ve made new tests ond it’s ok i receive an email with a link to register but i have a new message :

User registration is currently not allowed.

I can confirm this does not occur in a default installation of WordPress® together with s2Member®. Tested today on a clean installation of WordPress® running no other plugins and a default WP theme. Running the latest versions of both WordPress® and s2Member®.

If problems persist, please email me back with the log entries from your last test transaction.
Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 10:52 am #40002

Hello Jason

After some new tests it works.
THANK YOU

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 4:40 am #40341
Staff Member

Very welcome. Thanks for the follow-up!

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 8:53 am #40411
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

Reviewing now.

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 9:01 am #40412
Staff Member

In your ccBill log entry for the latest test transaction, ccBill gave s2Member the following error.

'reasonForDecline' => 'You currently have a subscription and are unable to signup',
'reasonForDeclineCode' => '12',
  's2member_log' => 
array (
  0 => 'IPN received on: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46:09 am UTC',
  1 => 's2Member POST vars verified with ccBill®.',
  2 => 'Ignoring this IPN request. The transaction does NOT require any action on the part of s2Member.',
),

It looks to me like ccBill has a Subscription on file with the same email address, and it kicked out an error during this test. Please contact ccBill about this transaction and see if they can help you clear this up. Or, perhaps try testing with a different email address.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.