latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Members Page

Home Forums Community Forum Members Page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 3:33 am #30135
Ethan
Username: Ethan2130

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 10:11 am #30143
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ethan,

You mean change the nav bar’s content depending if the user is logged in or not?

For that you would use s2Member conditionals, which you can find an article about, here: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Just remember that you would use advanced conditionals for your purpose. ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 3:46 am #30236
Ethan

Hi Eduan,

Thanks for the help. However, I am no good at code and I do not know what to do with this code so that I can change the nav bars content in the members area. Do I just paste this into the page html editor in WordPress? Could you please give me some more detailes.

Much appreciated.

Ethan

Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 1:12 pm #30247
Eduan
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 2:07 am #30300
Ethan

Hi Eduan,

I understand that what you are showing me is the code I need to show a different nav menu to subscribers but where exactly do I paste the code for it to work?

Cheers

Ethan

Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 9:29 am #30313
Eduan

I’m afraid I’m not really sure, I haven’t really worked with themes, so I’m not sure where this would go. :/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.