latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

members pay, no access to restricted content

Home Forums Community Forum members pay, no access to restricted content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #13782

I am posting here because i am evaluating your plugin for POSSIBLE purchase and I am trying tog et the free version working.

I’ve very recently installed s2member on my site.

I’ve set up to use all four membership levels. All four give users tha same access. The difference is in how they pay (monthly or yearly, etc).

When they pay and are directed to my welcome page, they click on the link to the home page and go there. But when they click on ANY link to restricted content, they are directed back to the welcome page.

I cannot figure it out.

I have tried to manualloy check their membership levels, Level 1, 2, 3, 4. no difference. No access.

Please help.

My site is http://blogpeoria.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 6:56 am #13861

Hi William.

Well, if they all get the same access, then the same level would be enough. The difference in payment terms would be in the PayPal button to subscribe. You can a different button for each payment plan, all selling the same access.

About the restricted content sending you to the Welcome Page, the Login Welcome Page is the one shown to the user right after login. The one users are sent to when trying to open a URL they don’t have access to is the Membership Options Page, is that the one you meant?

Were you trying to view that protected content with an account that is supposed to have that access?

When the user is sent to the Membership Options Page, the URL has some extra variables that give more info, like what restriction was applied that the user didn’t have the access for. These are called the Membership Options Page Variables. Could you post the URL with this vars when you’re redirected? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Membership Options Page Variables (MOP Vars)[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.