latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Members reverting back to level 0 randomly

Home Forums Community Forum Members reverting back to level 0 randomly

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 24th, 2013 at 10:51 pm #50601

Hello,
I have some users randomly being reverted back to level 0 free subscriber access even though they were set at the paid level 1. What might be causing this?
It’s obviously quite frustrating for my users.
(btw it’s a buddypress community)
Thanks!
Lori

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 12:01 am #50615
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

You said they’re demoting “randomly”. It sounds to me like s2Member is demoting them because it’s receiving word that they either reached their EOT time, or their subscription was canceled. Do you have logging enabled?

Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 8:16 am #50624

Yes it is. Which log should I be looking at?

Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 5:55 pm #50674

You could look in the IPN log, try to find entries for the users that were demoted. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› s2Member® Log Viewer[/hilite]

Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 3:39 pm #50719

any recommendation for what I should be looking for in this log file?
and what is the best app to view this data in?

Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 5:01 pm #50723
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

any recommendation for what I should be looking for in this log file?
and what is the best app to view this data in?

It would be best for us to take a look. Could you send us a Dashboard login? You can do that here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 3:28 am #51166

Thanks Lori, got the email.

I couldn’t login to the site, the username wasn’t valid, but I could access the logs directory via FTP. I couldn’t find any entry for the user you mentioned in your email.

Do you have her subscr_id? Do you have other users with this problem that I could look up in the logs?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.