latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Members section doesn't work anymore *URGENT*

Home Forums Community Forum Members section doesn't work anymore *URGENT*

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 11:42 pm #33956

I have install bbpress forum and uninstall it, after I did this I can’t login to my site, and I have tried to login with my customer test account to see if members are available to login and not. I need help :S
Really fast to repair this as soon as possible

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 11:53 pm #33958

I just uninstalled s2member and now members can login, but when I try to sign up as an admin that said that I don’t have enough permission to access. But I can click on the option theme and access the dashboard by pass the dashboard button. How I can fix this little glitch. bbpress fuck my permission literally.

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 3:04 am #34041
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Marc,

That’s interesting. It sounds like something happened with your bbPress setup that caused your user’s permissions to get screwed somehow.

I did a bit of searching, and it looks like this has happened to some users of bbPress in the past. They recommend downloading this plugin, and using it’s repair feature to fix your WordPress database.

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 5:13 pm #34079

I’ve repaired the db with the plugin, but that didn’t fixed the problem yet

Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 2:06 pm #34156
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Marc,

When you look at a user in your Users List, does it appear to be correctly set up?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.