latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Application with admin approval??

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Application with admin approval??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rachel Wilbraham 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 8:59 am #59945

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 12:52 pm #59957

I don’t know of any way to do that specifically.

Here are two other options:

Set up a custom form for their membership application (something like Gravity Forms) This can email the admin with their submission.
If the admin approves their account request he/she includes a link in the approval email to a hidden page on the website that has the form for signing up and paying for the appropriate level of membership.

Have the prospective member set up a free account (Level 0) as part of their account request.
If they are approved admin bumps them up from Level 0 to Level 1.
Admin then sends their approval email with a link to a payment page.
Have the page with the form for them to purchase the paid membership only available to members of Level 1.
The prospective member then has to log into their account, visit the page with the purchase form, and make their payment. As soon as the payment goes through they will be elevated to the appropriate membership level.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 1st, 2013 at 7:53 am #60057

Thank you for the reply. I think the custom form application with a link to membership payment is the solution for me.

Thanks for your help – much appreciated :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.