latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Cancellation using Authorize.Net

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Cancellation using Authorize.Net

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 8th, 2012 at 10:03 pm #34028
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

I have the cancellation buttons on the Membership Welcome Pages, and I am using Authorize.Net.

The Cancellation shortcode from s2 works fine, but it seems like just clicking the button cancels the membership. Is there a way to have them confirm that selection, to safeguard against somebody clicking it inadvertently?

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 2:36 pm #34062
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ganaxi,

You could add an onsubmit=”” event to the Form if you know a little JavaScript. You can find the templates under /s2member-pro/includes/templates/

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 5:14 pm #34080
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

I don’t know any javascript. However, researching on the Internet, it seems that the following command is needed to be added to trigger a pop-up confirmation, which would work for me.

However, I don’t know where I would add this, in the shortcode
[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form cancel=”1″ desc=”This will cancel your account. Are you sure?” captcha=”0″ /]

Are you able to help here?

Thanks,

Ganaxi

Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 2:08 pm #34157
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Ganaxi,

You’d need to edit this within the template for the authorize.net cancelation form under /s2member-pro/includes/templates/forms/authnet-cancellation-form.php

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.