latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Directory?

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Directory?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 27th, 2012 at 9:13 am #12042
Rob Gibson
Username: rgibson1

Does the Pro version of S2 support a membership directory that’s visible to the member community? We would like to have a visible directory with a personal image and contact information for each member that we can post to the site.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 29th, 2012 at 2:25 am #12187

Hi Rob.

No, s2Member doesn’t have a directory yet. You can try other plugins for this, although most don’t have an easy time with the custom profile fields as they are now.

We’re working on improving the profile fields, as well as having a members directory. Not there yet, but we’re working on them.

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 2:09 am #12545

I second this request. I’ve tried another member directory plug-ins but it only displays “array” instead of S2 custom fields. I hope this can be a near-term addition to S2.

Posted: Friday May 4th, 2012 at 4:17 am #12554

I added your vote. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 1:58 pm #13067
Waide Marshall
Username: Waide

Can you add my vote too? I have been struggling with this for days now… I have been playing around with People List plugin and so far its been the nicest to me. However I can’t seem to get the Custom Fields to display. is there any way I can get this to function without the re-coding of s2member?

Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 4:19 pm #13085

Hi Waide.

This post by Jason will help you get an idea to query the custom fields from the database, but you’ll need to customize your directory plugin to use this and display the info. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15658&p=53767#p48878

I hope it helps.

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 2:11 pm #13784
ASTONISH
Username: astonish

Is there any news with the potential Directory part of s2member being developed? I’m very much in need of this capability, but have been holding off on trying to code/hack to together a custom solution if s2member will have this coming soon. Please add my vote for this feature asap.

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 6:34 am #13856

I noted down your vote for it. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.