latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Dues and Details

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Dues and Details

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 1:47 am #33520
babbleon
Username: obabilon

Hello,
I love your plugin. However, I need some additional functionality and I’m wondering if you would know of anything that could work.

• Is there a plugin or an integration that you can use to keep track of all the members and their dues that they have paid vs. what they owe?
  • Is there any way to display an aging report showing how long its been since a member has paid?

If need be, it could be a separate database but it should be data that the member can pull up to see where they stand on membership and be able to click to renew membership, etc. Do you know of anything that works with s2Member? If you have any solutions or suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 9:55 am #33566

I’m not aware of a published hack/plugin to do those, but it should be possible to create them, either you or someone you hire.

Is there a plugin or an integration that you can use to keep track of all the members and their dues that they have paid vs. what they owe?
Is there any way to display an aging report showing how long its been since a member has paid?

You can use the payment notification together with a custom script that stores that information in a database table to use for those features you mentioned.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.