latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

membership level 0 with custom capabilities ?

Home Forums Community Forum membership level 0 with custom capabilities ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 4:23 pm #13794
Candy Me
Username: candy

HI,

Sorry if this happens to be a repeating topic, the search function in this new forum is a catastrophy, I could not find anything like what I was looking for.

So my question is … how can I have user register like this:

– level 0 (free regsitration) with custom capability “music”
– level 0 (also free registration) but with custom capability “video”

I know you can do it for level 1 by integrating the capabilities in the paypal button, but I do NOT want any paypal or payment of any kind. And could not find any way to do it …

Using buddypress as well by the way …

Ah yes, and all this only because I want – for a period of time (no idea how long) – to offer members to just register for free. And unfortunatelly you guys have forcely “glued” all memberships here to that paypal thing.
No, I do not mean offer them X days free, just offer exactely what will later be a paid membership, for FREE to a number of X users in the beginning.

Hope there is a solution to this and somebody will give some feedback. Does not seem to happen as often as it used to before you switched to these new forums … :-(

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Candy Me.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 10:00 am #54043
Ad Casey
Username: alcasey

No answer to this an a year old is somewhat worrying. I’m also after finding out the same information as Candy me please if anyone can help. ;)

Posted: Saturday Aug 3rd, 2013 at 10:56 am #54830
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I don’t know how I missed this.

This is possible using the pro version of s2Member, using free registration pro-forms.

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.