latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership level does not upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Membership level does not upgrade

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 5:01 pm #56463

I had to rebuild my site due to the release of Optimizepress 2.0. Now when I test my sales pages members are not upgraded from “0” free membership to “1.” The transaction goes through but the membership is not updated. My Authorize.net account is set on Test Mode if you want to test it.

My site is setup so that you must subscribe as a free member before you can make coaching purchases (or get any information about costs, etc) You can create a free membership at: http://lifepurposetips.com/rpp_wordpress/wp-login.php?action=register

You can use this link to make a test purchase: http://lifepurposetips.com/rpp_wordpress/products-and-services-2/coaching-membership-area/coaching-packages/coaching-starter-package-single-session-2/.

Those who purchase should be able to access this page: http://lifepurposetips.com/rpp_wordpress/products-and-services-2/coaching-membership-area/after-youve-purchased-a-coaching-package-check-here/ to confirm their purchase. Instead you land on the Members-option page. When I check my WordPress Admin it confirms that the user remains as “0” subscriber status.

I’m using this code for the sales page: [s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form modify=”1″ level=”1″ ccaps=”coaching” desc=”Coaching – Single Session @ $97 USD / One Time Payment” cc=”USD” custom=”lifepurposetips.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”97″ rp=”1″ rt=”M” rr=”0″ rrt=”” accept=”visa,mastercard,amex,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ /]

Thanks in advance,

Randy Pipes

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Randall Pipes.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 26th, 2013 at 7:02 pm #58705

Can anyone help me with this?

Posted: Monday Aug 26th, 2013 at 7:16 pm #58706

I no longer have an option in my admin panel to access the customer only forum. Is this still available?

Posted: Thursday Aug 29th, 2013 at 7:52 am #58842

Hi Randall. We have just the community forum now.

I saw your email and replied it with what I found. Make sure that if you’re in Test Mode, you enable it in both, Authorize.Net and s2Member. And please also run the server scanner to make sure there isn’t anything wrong there.

Let me know if that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.