latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member & WP-Ecommerce Product & Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks s2Member & WP-Ecommerce Product & Membership

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Alec Weekes 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 7:30 am #25778

Greetings s2Member Community Forums.

I’m wondering if it is at all possible for someone here to help me with something I’ve been trying to develop for a few weeks now.

I’m using WP-Ecommerce & S2Member together, and I want to offer someone the chance to buy a Product & Membership together, or just membership alone.

Level #1 Membership will cost £60 a month.

I want to offer them a chance to buy a product with their membership and get a discount on the product. I could easily do this with a two step process, giving them 24 hours to buy the product and still get a discount, but I am wondering if I can better integrate the two?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Alec Weekes.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.