latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership levels in dropdown / & PayPal

Home Forums Community Forum Membership levels in dropdown / & PayPal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 11:48 am #19369

I followed the advice on this forum for using CSS and jQuery to show and hide the different membership levels; i.e., display the membership levels in a dropdown and use CSS to hide all the registration forms. Then use jQuery to capture the user’s selection and show the appropriate registration form.

However, this causes the return success message from s2member to not be displayed (apparently, hiding the divisions holding the registration forms also hides the return success message).

I am representing an arts organization and we have six yearly membership levels. We are not using s2member to create membership to the website, but to the organization. We need the membership levels in a dropdown or radio button format, and ONE registration form. Since the CSS/jQuery method is not ideal, we need another option, or s2member will not work for us.

Also, the registration form has the fields for entering credit card information and billing address, but yet, when it is tranferred to PayPal, that information all has to be entered again. We don’t need the credit card info being asked for on the registration form. I tried just using the PayPal button option on s2member, but then no registration form is generated and only the button appears.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 3:11 pm #19397
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jennifer,

If you want, you can contact me at my email for me to do this hack for you, it would be simple since it is already made, although I need to customize it to your needs. :)

You can find my email in my profile page.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.