latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Levels vs. Payment Options

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Levels vs. Payment Options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Epix Media 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 29th, 2012 at 11:48 am #12191
Kay Van Hoesen
Username: kay

On membership “levels” … we want different PAYMENT options rather than different membership levels

For example:

..Monthly = $20.00 billed monthly
..Quaterly = $55.00 billed quaterly
..Annually = $200.00 billed annually

I don’t see an option in the s2member plugin to set these.

If we use each LEVEL as a PAYMENT option (i.e., Level 1: you get access at $20) … will it result in three different join forms?

On our current join form, most info is collapsed. Only when you select a credit card does the rest of the information expand.

So, if we use the LEVELS as PAYMENT choices, will it result in something undesirable like this?

Monthly (etc…)
– Coupon Code –
– Name, Email, etc. –
– Credit Card –
– This part expands when credit card is selected. –

Quaterly (etc…)
– Coupon Code –
– Name, Email, etc. –
– Credit Card –

Annually (etc…)
– Coupon Code –
– Name, Email, etc. –
– Credit Card –

The problem is the page can get REALLY long and mis-guiding to potential clients.

Is this a limitation of the plugin or am I missing something in the plugin?

Thank you!

Kay Van Hoesen
Certifax Appraisals

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 1st, 2012 at 12:36 pm #12287
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Kay, what your better of doing is having a membership options page that shows each of the options/plans, and these then link to a page with a your registration form on. Then you can have 3 different pages, 1 with each join form on for each payment option (linked to from your membership options page).

s2Member do this on their own website: http://www.s2member.com/prices/

You don’t need to use different levels if everyone gets the same access, just choose the payment options your s2Member admin, create the forms shortcode, pop it in your page and then go back and do it all for the next option.

I hope that makes sense!

Zoe

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.