latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Levels/Labels Not Updating

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Levels/Labels Not Updating

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 7:46 pm #43731
Chris Barrow
Username: cbarrow

String of events:
-Program seemed to be working fine for about 6 members.. Users went through paypal purchase and account creation fine.
-Recently 6 new users completed paypal purchase but accounts where not created on wordpress. I ended up creating them manually.

Trouble shooting:
-I have removed all pluggins except for Xcloner
-Tried to create new member levels and labels.. they won’t save. I get the pop up window stating they have saved but there not there.
– Ran server scanner everything passed. http://healthysmoothies4u.com/s2-server-scanner.php

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 7:40 am #43873

Hi Chris.

Trouble shooting:
-I have removed all pluggins except for Xcloner
-Tried to create new member levels and labels.. they won’t save. I get the pop up window stating they have saved but there not there.

You can try deactivating Xcloner too, and changing the theme to the default one. There may be a JavaScript conflict causing the settings to not save successfully. Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

-Recently 6 new users completed paypal purchase but accounts where not created on wordpress. I ended up creating them manually.

Are you using the PayPal buttons or pro-forms? The buttons won’t create an account, just process the payment, the user then has to register the account in your site. The pro-form will do the registration and then take the user to PayPal to complete the payment.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.