latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

(Resolved)Membership Options page shows a 404

Home Forums Community Forum (Resolved)Membership Options page shows a 404

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Philip Brooks 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 2:17 pm #22893

No matter what page I set my membership options page to when a unauthorized user attempts to access protected content it shows a 404 error.

The Site is : sncstudios.com

The membership options page (which I simply use as a restricted warning page): sncstudios.com/restricted

Both work fine but, if you try to access: sncstudios.com/groups you will see the 404 error message.

Can anyone help out with this one?

RESOLVED

Always figures, just when I give up and ask for help I stumble upon the answer. I use BPS to help secure my site, there is an incompatibility with the way s2 redirects and the way BPS writes the .htaccess file. I had to add this custom code to BPS:

# S2Member protected URL rewrite / redirect bypass
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/example-URI-path/example-registration-page/ [NC]
RewriteRule . – [S=13]

and set the URI to the redirected page.

Hopefully this will help others!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Philip Brooks. Reason: Resolved

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.