latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Options page as home page?

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Options page as home page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:07 am #35613
dave101
Username: dhakes

s2Member seems to want sign-up & payment to be on your Membership Options page and that this page must be different than the site’s home page (even warning you if you attempt to make the Membership Options page the home page in Dashboard>Settings>Reading> “Front Page Displays…”).

But I want payment and signup on the home page, in my case. Since I’ve got my sales page already constructed (on my Membership Options page), is my only solution to Duplicate the page onto the home page?

It seems like a clunky solution, but if that’s what I need to do, I’ll do it.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 5:32 am #35702
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

But I want payment and signup on the home page, in my case. Since I’ve got my sales page already constructed (on my Membership Options page), is my only solution to Duplicate the page onto the home page?

s2Member’s processes are only going to allow to you assign the Membership Options page to a page, and the homepage isn’t considered a WordPress page. However, some themes will allow you to bring in the data from another page to the homepage. You could check out your theme’s options for this, but if it doesn’t support this you’ll need to duplicate the page onto your homepage, as pages are the only post-type s2Member will allow the Membership Options Page to be set up as.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.