latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Options Page – Expanded Sidebar

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Options Page – Expanded Sidebar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 9:11 am #35713

In this example:

http://pianowizardacademy.com/play/campus/members/

The sidebar is expanded all the way down. I don’t know why this happens or how to COLLAPSE it
(which is how I want it) so only the main pages are shown and not all the subcontent.
(ie., Bonus Material, Campus Tour – And not BonusMaterials/Beattie Etudes, Bonus songs, etc

Perhaps I have set up the directory strong wrong or it’s a bug in the template. This only seems to happen on this page.

Can you provide some advice?

Thank you

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 2:02 am #35773
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Vincent,

Is it possible that your theme is doing this automatically because of how much content you have in the page, or perhaps because the page appears in the list in that sidebar? This isn’t something that s2Member’s controlling directly.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.