latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Page

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Apr 20th, 2013 at 7:32 am #47985

On my membership option page i want to show:

1. Current membership of user
2. Time remaining of the current membership
3. Real name
4. Display name
5. Membership ID
6. Option to upgrade or downgrade and renew membership

What shortcodes or line of code, do i need to insert to show that.
Also, How do i get the Buddypress profile to show the same

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 21st, 2013 at 7:34 am #48029

Hi Michael.

1. Current membership of user
3. Real name
4. Display name

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants[/hilite]

2. Time remaining of the current membership

If the user has an EOT time set, you can get it with [hilite mono]get_user_field[/hilite]. http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_get_user_field%28%29

Buy Now transactions set the EOT time right after checkout. For subscriptions the EOT is set when it ends, so it’ll be empty while it’s still going.

If it’s empty, [hilite mono]s2member_pro_paypal_rbp_times_for_user[/hilite] may help: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/api_functions/package-functions/#src_doc_s2member_pro_paypal_rbp_times_for_user%28%29

5. Membership ID

Not sure what you mean by this one.

6. Option to upgrade or downgrade and renew membership

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Conditionals[/hilite]

Also, How do i get the Buddypress profile to show the same

You’ll need to edit its template, I guess.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.