latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Page Set Up Issues! Please Advise!

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Page Set Up Issues! Please Advise!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  webboy webboy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 20th, 2013 at 6:34 am #61248
Jake Mabus
Username: jakemabus

I have installed the free version of s2Member. I am using the magazine theme from studiopress.com. I have followed the initial set up instructions and created a “Membership Options” page which in the right hand corner above the “Publish” section it states:

This Page is your:
Membership Options Page
(always publicly available)

Okay…

I view page in new window and it takes me to my site but only shows a header of the page and no membership options. I can redirect the link to a custom membership page but when the person logs in, it goes to my home screen and logs in to my dashboard with restrictions applied.

I have followed the video and have had no luck multiple times. I really want to utilize this free version before purchasing but am having no luck. I have multiple sites from studiopress and want to install this plugin into each of them. I have had a similar issue with another site and gave up with s2Member months ago. Now I’m giving it another shot. Can someone please help. here is a link to one of my sites. The one I’m working on now.

http://www.yellowjacketshockey.org

Thanks for all your assistance!

Jake

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 22nd, 2013 at 2:35 pm #61294
webboy webboy
Username: webboy

Hi Jake ,

Have you put any links (content ) on the option page

, as i can see the sideboard and the header but no content for links

“it goes to my home screen and logs in to my dashboard with restrictions applied.”

for this you can set where the users welcome page within the options

http://www.s2member.com/kb/customizing-your-lwp/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  webboy webboy.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.