latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Micropayments for single Articles

Home Forums Community Forum Micropayments for single Articles

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 2:57 am #7014
Eugen ^_^
Username: Eugen

Hello there!

I am interested in setting up a blog where people can either pay a subscription fee to access all of the content over a certain time or just use a micropayment to receive a single article. I understand that memberships are no problem with your plugin but is it possible to use it also for allowing paid access to single articles (for example via Paypal Micropayments)?

Comparing a lot of plugins for monetizing a blog yours looks very promising and I hope this is possible!

Thank you a lot for your answer in advance.

Have a nice day
-Eugen

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 5:17 am #7037

Hi Eugen.

PayPal Micropayments aren’t supported yet.

Yes, you can sell access to specific pages. :)

Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 12:22 am #7853
Eugen ^_^
Username: Eugen

Could it just work by changing the settings in the Paypal Account or is it necessary to change the coding of your script in order to work?

Are there any plans when it is going to be implemented?

Thank you a lot for your answers!

– Eugen

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 4:09 am #7945

I don’t think it can work with the current s2Member, of I believe Jason would have mentioned it in the past. Yes, it’s planned to add it to the PayPal integration after the new major release of s2Member, but I don’t have no date for it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.