latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Migrate from Joomla RSmember I have questions

Home Forums Community Forum Migrate from Joomla RSmember I have questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 5:38 pm #47697

Currently have ~90 paid members in my RSMembership / Joomla CMS, and would like to migrate over to WordPress.

I’ve got S2Member installed and would like to import my existing members’ data – if necessary I’d be happy to do it in SQL directly into the database, but I can’t seem to figure out where any of that data would go with s2Member.

All my existing members have different registration and expiration dates, and I’d like to keep their user/pass combos during the migration. I also want to sync the members with my MailChimp list, but I can always do that by hand after the fact.

Any suggestions appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 10:36 pm #47912
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

While people don’t usually import/export from something besides WordPress, here’s the knowledge base article about importing/exporting:
Knowledge Base » How to Migrate to s2Member Pro from Other Software

Take into account this would be done with s2Member pro, just keep this in mind to check if it fits your needs or not. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.