latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Migrate Subscribers In S2 Member To MailChimp

Home Forums Community Forum Migrate Subscribers In S2 Member To MailChimp

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 4:56 am #35537

(1) I have many subscribers on my website under S2 Member and would like to migrate them to my MailChimp account and into the ‘Subscriber List’. How can this be accomplished? (2) Also, when new subscribers sign on how can they then be automatically directed/placed into my MailChimp subscriber List? (3) I have yet to find a way to access my custom email & newsletter templates and use them directly from S2 Member or MailChimp. I would rather not design new templates but use those that I already have available. Any suggestions? Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 10:55 am #35617

Hi Terry,
I do not have a solution for you but wanted to send a heads up. This may not apply to your business model but figured it would be best to let you know in case it ends up being a waste of time integrating MailChimp …

http://www.facebook.com/fuad.tolieb/posts/394850633930279

Seems MailChimp is VERY restrictive to marketers.

I hope this is helpfull

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  ASU Service.
Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 1:41 pm #35650
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Terry,

s2Member doesn’t have features available to import users to MailChimp. You’ll need to user MailChimp’s funcitonality to do this. This link might help:

http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/how-do-i-create-and-import-my-list

(2) Also, when new subscribers sign on how can they then be automatically directed/placed into my MailChimp subscriber List? (3) I have yet to find a way to access my custom email & newsletter templates and use them directly from S2 Member or MailChimp.

You should check out Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®. s2Member uses the MailChimp API to send the user’s data to MailChimp as they are created. Your users gets signed up to whatever list that you have set up here, and you control all of this from MailChimp.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.