latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Migrating from custom paypal site

Home Forums Community Forum Migrating from custom paypal site

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 12:13 pm #39773
Scott Newby
Username: snewby

I’m finishing up my word press site and setting up my data migration to WP and s2Member. I have a few questions and need a little reassurance that I am doing everything right before I flip the switch in a few weeks.

1. Is the Paid Subscr ID in paypal the Profile ID?

2. When I migrate my users, is it sufficient enough to provide the Paid Subscr ID and Paid Subscr Gateway?

Obviously this assumes that the IPN is setup properly from Paypal and all of the plumbing is right.

I just want to make sure that after I migrate my users, a month afterward and a subscription renews that my user won’t face an interruption because I didn’t supply the last transaction time or first transaction time…

Thanks,

Scott

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 6:21 am #40084
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

1. Is the Paid Subscr ID in paypal the Profile ID?

If you have PayPal “Subscriptions”, please use the Subscription IDs from PayPal. If you have Recurring Profiles, use your Recurring Profile IDs from PayPal. If you only have “Buy Now” transactions (i.e. no recurring payments), please use the original Transaction IDs.

2. When I migrate my users, is it sufficient enough to provide the Paid Subscr ID and Paid Subscr Gateway?

Yes, that is sufficient. Assuming all of your IPN communication is setup properly.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.