latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Migrating Licenses

Home Forums Community Forum Migrating Licenses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 22nd, 2013 at 5:53 pm #50393

One of my clients has his site set up on s2member pro, but is utilizing the license of his former webmaster. My client intends to purchase his own license, but I cannot find any documentation of how to migrate between to s2m licenses, or if it’s even possible. The import/export forum seems to indicate that it is for transfer between WordPress sites.

Can you please advise if there is a way to change the s2m user account without disturbing the subscribing members and forcing them to resign up?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 23rd, 2013 at 7:04 pm #50491

It’s fine, the site will keep working as it is even if your client gets a different license. The only change would be when doing automatic updates of s2Member Pro in your dashboard, you’d enter the new s2member.com credentials.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.