latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Migrating – when to deactivate/uninstall old

Home Forums Community Forum Migrating – when to deactivate/uninstall old

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  CECat 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 1st, 2013 at 3:31 pm #61551
CECat
Username: CECat

This is probably a stupid question, but I have searched and not found this specifically addressed…

My site currently runs YourMembers, and has done for 4 or 5 years. We have around 300-400 members. I understand (I think) the import/export instructions, but what I don’t see is when/how to “flip the switch” if you will to make the migration final. Can I safely install S2MemberPro on the site while YourMembers is still running? Can I then just deactivate YourMembers and test to ensure that S2Member is working properly before uninstalling YourMembers?

Thanks so much!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.