latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Missing or invalid Email Address. Try Again

Home Forums Community Forum Missing or invalid Email Address. Try Again

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 10th, 2012 at 7:33 pm #28034

I am trying to create a free trial sign up/registration form within the PayPal Pro-Forms area of S2Member. I am not a PayPal Pro Member but I am a PayPal Business Member – I don’t think that matters but anyhow… I pasted the short code provided in the PayPal Pro-Forms Free Registration area into a WordPress page on my web site. The form fields appear as they should but I cannot sign up as a member. I continuously get a “Missing or invalid Email Address. Please try again.” error whenever I fill out the form. First I confirmed that those email addresses were not tied to existing users within my WordPress web site. I also tried signing up as a new member with two different email addresses, and I have no “forced” restrictions on email registration selected, yet both addresses give me the same error. I am in the early stages of configuring S2Member so not sure what else to look for. Thanks for your help and by the way, does anyone offer professional installation of S2Member as it would probably be easier for me to pay someone who knows what they are doing than me figuring all this out from scratch (I have very little programming experience and also want to integrate S2Member with ClickBank, MailChimp, PayPal, and BuddyPress). Help! Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 6:40 am #28099

Hi Michael.

I’m not sure what the problem could be. Would you please send me the URL to the free registration form so I try creating an account to see for myself? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:16 pm #28147
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 7:52 am #28218

Thanks.

Weird, the error I get is “Missing First Name”, although I did enter it, both times I tried.

I wonder if theres a theme or plugin conflict. In a clean installation of WP with the default theme and just s2Member, the free registration pro-form doesn’t have this problem.

To test the theme, change for a moment to the default TwentyEleven and try the registration again. To test the plugins, remove the others one by one, trying the registration after each to see if the problem continues.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.