latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Missing or invalid Security Code. Please try

Home Forums Community Forum Missing or invalid Security Code. Please try

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Arthur Trossen 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 22nd, 2013 at 12:08 pm #59767

I’m using the shortcode

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Signup now, it's Free!" custom="www.in-mediation.eu" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

of a paypal form, where subscribers should be able to register for free. A recapture is a must because of avoiding spammers. The API keys are correct though there always is the message “Missing or invalid Security Code. Please try again” showing up. I am at my wit’s end. Please help. The form you will find here: http://www.in-mediation.eu/willkommen/im-intranet/registrierung-neu
Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 8:16 am #59804

I tried registering an account and seemed to have some trouble.

Did you customize the pro-form template in any way? If so, try the default template to see if the problem goes away.

If not, please try these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

I’d start with the theme and plugin conflict tests.

I hope that helps.

Posted: Thursday Oct 3rd, 2013 at 5:28 am #60124

Thanks a lot for helping. The solution has been found. It was a server problem. My host allowed contact to google in order to fetch the API-key. Now everything works fine.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.