latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Missing Paypal Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Missing Paypal Forms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 6:19 pm #52472

I own s2member pro and since installation Paypal forms have not shown up in the sidebar menu. I read the article below:
https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/paypal-pro-form-option-missing/

and ran s2member server scanner. All looked good. Then I uninstalled s2member framework and s2member pro according to the manual reinstall instructions. I had a difficult time getting each to reinstall without error but finally got all set up but I still do not have Paypal forms as an option. Please advise…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:29 pm #52501

Could you please verify that PayPal Pro is enabled here? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways[/hilite]

Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 4:20 pm #52630

That was it…Thank you!

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 3:09 am #52648

Great! Thanks for the update. :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 7:38 am #52674

Hello ,

I own s2member pro

Since i updated a few days ago, weirdly I cant Generate Pay Pal Buttons.

When clicking on the generator button nothing happens Can some tell me whats going on ?

Check my video footage

http://michaellloydpinq.evsuite.com/capture-002/

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:01 pm #52692
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Since i updated a few days ago, weirdly I cant Generate Pay Pal Buttons.

The video you uploaded won’t load for me, for whatever reason, but looking at the still I can tell the issue here is that s2Member’s CSS and JavaScript are not loading in the admin panel.

Are you running any Maintenance Mode plugins or something like that where your site’s home domain is being redirected? That’s usually the issue here.

If that’s not the problem, let us know and send a Dashboard Login here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:10 pm #52693

[Username/Password taken out]

and no to my knowledge am i running anything like that

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:11 pm #52694

ima change password in 20 mins
is that okay ?

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:17 pm #52695
Bruce
Staff Member

ima change password in 20 mins

Please don’t post your log in info on the forums. I posted a link to the Private Contact Form in my last reply, that’s a much better place to send your info:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 5:46 am #52717
Bruce
Staff Member

Sorry about the delay!

I didn’t get the login information until just now. I’m taking a look now.

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 5:56 am #52719
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

The problem here is that you’re not using WordPress to generate your homepage. You have a custom index.html file doing that. Here’s a screenshot of the problem file listed via FTP:

Because you’re handling it this way, WordPress is not loading when someone accesses the frontend of you site (at least your homepage), and that’s causing issues with s2Member. This will also prevent IPN and PDT data from reaching s2Member when you set up Payment gateways.

What you’ll need to do is have a developer take the code you have in this index.html file and move it into your theme’s home.php file, and add the standard WordPress actions as well so that your site will load WordPress. You will also need to delete the current file.

Posted: Saturday Jun 29th, 2013 at 7:10 am #52799

Thanks for the replay
can i pay you to do it –
i dont know any coding what so ever – im really knew to all this ? :(

Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 2:36 am #52854
Bruce
Staff Member

can i pay you to do it –
i dont know any coding what so ever – im really knew to all this ? :(

Thanks for your patience over the weekend.

If you need help setting this up I’d recommend posting a job listing on something like http://jobs.wordpress.net, http://odesk.com/, or http://elance.com/. I’m not sure how finished your current WordPress theme is (or if you’re using one) so I can’t tell you how much it might cost to have a developer set this up. I can tell you that it is necessary, however.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 6:18 am #52887

my wordpress theme is optimize press

Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 6:26 am #52888

The type of person to fix this what would there job description be ?

Web Designer
Html fixer

????

Posted: Wednesday Jul 3rd, 2013 at 5:36 am #52939
Bruce
Staff Member

The type of person to fix this what would there job description be ?

You’d probably want to find a PHP developer with experience with WordPress themes.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.