latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Missing translation in thank you page

Home Forums Community Forum Missing translation in thank you page

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Inoxys 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 5:30 pm #53695
Inoxys
Username: Inoxys

Hi,

In my clickbank thank you page, everything is ok (messages translated in french) except the button “Please Register Now (Click Here)”. I don’t understand why? I checked s2member-fr-FR.po file and I found the translation…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 3:30 am #53838
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

And thank you for your patience with us over the weekend.

As far as I know s2Member’s translations for this section of your site are working correctly. If I look into the file for this, I see that this text is translatable (/s2member/includes/classes/paypal-return-in-subscr-or-wa-w-level.inc.php, line 327):

_x("Please Register Now (Click Here)", "s2member-front", "s2member"), c_ws_plugin__s2member_utils_urls::wp_signup_url());

Can you try using the translation format available here, and see if that works?

See: Knowledge Base » Changing Words/Phrases In s2Member®

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 4:51 am #53851
Inoxys
Username: Inoxys

Ok. I udpated my .po file with the last .pot file and it’s working.

Thank you Bruce

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.