latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

missing translation on login page

Home Forums Community Forum missing translation on login page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Inoxys 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 6th, 2013 at 12:24 pm #55296
Inoxys
Username: Inoxys

Hi,

I don’t understand why my login page (customized with s2member) contains translated and translated labels.
Username and password labels are not translated but “remember me” or “forgotten password” are translated.

I don’t where I have to go to translate it. The s2member-fr_FR.mo contain the right translation.

I use budypress plugin too.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 4:21 am #55393
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I don’t where I have to go to translate it. The s2member-fr_FR.mo contain the right translation.

The Username and Password labels are created within WordPress. To change these values, you have to create a WordPress translation. I believe there is already a French translation for WordPress.

Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 3:56 pm #55436
Inoxys

It’s really strange. My wordpress already has french translation. When I open the .po file I find the translations of labels.

Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 6:25 pm #55452
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

It’s really strange. My wordpress already has french translation. When I open the .po file I find the translations of labels.

Hm, I’m not sure what might cause this. If you look into the WordPress file wp-login.php, you can see that the Username and Passwords are translatable. I’d recommend taking this over to the WordPress.org Forums:

http://wordpress.org/support/

Posted: Friday Aug 9th, 2013 at 3:36 am #55483
Inoxys

I already fixed this issue but I don’t remember how and why this issue is back. Perhaps after the S2member or wordpress update. I will try to find the cause again.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.