latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Missing Username/Password – 2 weeks NO Help??

Home Forums Community Forum Missing Username/Password – 2 weeks NO Help??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 12:40 pm #46477

Hi Guys,

OK, so I’ve posted here:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/paypal-purchase-recieves-no-email-no-registr/

never got an answer, sorry but I can’t really convince my client to buy pro, when the free version doesn’t work, can I?

I have been trying for weeks now to get this going. I am integrating PayPal, S2Member, and Aweber.

User signs up, gives PayPal info, and is then redirected to an ugly gray page, with a Please wait 15 minutes… message.

User receives a click here to register email.

User registers.

Aweber confirmation comes through.

That’s it. No username/password email is sent at all. I have installed the Email logs, and as far as I can tell, all the logs say the confirmation is sent (I assume this means the registration email) and that’s it. No username or password email is ever sent. Not only that, if I take the username and reset the password and try to log in that way, I get a “Your account has not been confirmed by email” message.

Now,when I posted this issue:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/paypal-purchase-recieves-no-email-no-registr/

and never got a response, it seemed as though turning Open Registration on solved this, however, now I think I’m not so sure. Someone PLEEEEAASSEEE help, it’s been weeks.

Thank You,

Nicole

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 11:19 pm #46662
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nicole,

So if I understood correctly the only email you get is the one by AWeber to confirm the email subscription, correct?

Did you check your spam folder(s)?

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 11:26 pm #46666

Hi Eduan,

Yes, I have checked spam folders and the email troubleshooting guide, along with wp_email plugin, has confirmed, that s2member is sending the registration link – but once a user registers, no username/password is ever sent. On top of that – if I try to enter manually, and email the user the password/email, I get an error message saying “Your account is not yet confirmed by email”. I have deactivated plugins, and aweber – to no avail?

Posted: Saturday Apr 6th, 2013 at 10:32 am #46761
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That’s really strange.

To what email accounts have you tried sending the email? @gmail, @hotmail, @yahoo etc. With which have you tried the registration and not received the email?

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.