latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Modification Form doesn't detect logged user

Home Forums Community Forum Modification Form doesn't detect logged user

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Maarten Ottens 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 5th, 2013 at 12:27 pm #61624
huy duong
Username: killdeer

I have searched and could not find the answer. The problem is the modification form does not detect that a user is logged, and it displays out a ‘Create Profile’ form instead of the modification form.
Here is what I have done so far but problem is still there.
– I have disable all plugin, switched to basic wordpress theme.
– I have also uninstall apc, memcache from server.
– WP super cache is disable.
– Server is using google pagespeed service. However, I don’t think it is the cause of the problem. I flush the cache every time.

Ohh and WP recognizes that the user is logged in. All the condition like ‘current_user_is(“s2member_level1”)’ works too.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 9th, 2013 at 12:22 am #61774
Maarten Ottens
Username: mmott

I’m having a similar issue, the checkout form no longer recognizes that a user is logged in and displays a ‘Create Profile’ form instead of an update profile form.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.