latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Modify Aweber Ad Tracking Per Member Level

Home Forums Community Forum Modify Aweber Ad Tracking Per Member Level

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Pierre 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 6:35 am #42697

I would like to modify the s2member ad tracking field and, if possible, set it PER LEVEL. Is that possible? I cant see any settings for this, does anyone have a hack for me please?

The reason I want to change it, is because Aweber forces a second email confirmation when members move between lists. My plan is to put all members into a single list, and then segment them via ad tracking code for each level [as opposed to creating a list for each level and asking s2member to add users to the respective list].

Any other ideas on how to work around the second Aweber confirmation email? I think Jason mentioned Aweber were looking into this – any update on that?

Great plugin – glad I purchased it.

Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.