latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Modify URL of Membership Options Page

Home Forums Community Forum Modify URL of Membership Options Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:25 pm #27678

I need to insert a dynamic “/language” string in the Membership Options Page URL. I already got the dynamic variable in a global scope, just need a hook to modify the default “saved url” in the s2m backend.

Hopefully place the filter in functions.php. (?)

The default url is like
domain.com/members/blabla = default language
I need domain.com/se/members/blabla OR
I need domain.com/de/members/blabla OR whatever lang is shown in the adress url, selected lang by user

Is there a filter for this like this ??
LIKE add_filter( “ws_plugin__s2member_option_redirection_url” ,”my_redirect” );

so I can use a str_replace(curr_lang, new_lang, S2MEMBER_MEMBERSHIP_OPTIONS_PAGE_URL)

Hook me up!

PS Using WPML btw. But the option page falls strict to the s2m settings – default lang

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 6:50 am #27875

Hi Jonas.

I guess you may find a hook you can use in this file: s2member\includes\classes\mo-page-in.inc.php.

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.