latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

More on Managing Users

Home Forums Community Forum More on Managing Users

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 11:47 am #24910

Like another post I saw, I’m trying to find a more efficient way to manage users. I’m particularly interested in watching the Auto EOT date. My users are grouped by projects and the EOT is project specific. As it is, I have to manually search for users, tracking their projects (whcih I manage through an additional field using another plug-in) and then edit their profile to see their EOT. Doesn’t work too well.

I tried exporting users and found the output garbled as identified in another post and I was able to install the hack dated Feb 28, 2012 and that works so I can now see a spreadsheet with the EOT’s but that’s laborious.

I also tried adding fields to my user screen to include the EOT but it comes back with an unformatted date like this “1356912000”.

Any recommendation? I like the suggestion made in another post requesting improved user management tools.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 1:57 pm #24915
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Thomas,

I think the topic you saw was this one?: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/help-finding-topic-on-showing-eot-in-admin/

I believe I had released a hack awhile ago on the Old Forum System for this. I’m going to do some digging today and create a new one and put it in the Knowledge Base. I’ll reply here when it’s finished.

Also, I believe it may be possible to send email alerts through a PHP script to tell you when a user is nearing their EOT date. I will put that in the KB article as well.

Let us know of any other specific feature requests you’d like to see in s2Member, we really appreciate the input. Right now, Jason is working on the new s2Member, so new feature development is not being done at the moment, but we’ll gladly help you out with adding small features in.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Bruce.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.