latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

More tag NOT working correct

Home Forums Community Forum More tag NOT working correct

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 4:26 am #41310

In the past visitors that did not log in to my site could read the content of a post up to the more tag.
Only when they registered and logged in they could read the complete post.
Now the not logged in visitor is immediately redirected to the “membership option page”.
I definetely would like to have the old way back.
The “Membership Options Page” is meant for those who want to become a (paying) member.
BUT if they cannot see what they might get once they register the chances are enormous they will NOT register.
FYI, the content before the more tag is meant as a teaser. Now I don’t have teasers. I am not happy with that (and that is an understatement).

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 6:43 pm #41450
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

s2Member restricts access to Posts/Pages by checking to see if a specific Post/Page is being loaded (before any of the content of the Post/Page is loaded). If you’d like to have teaser content, please use either s2Member’s Simple Shortcode Conditionals, or Advanced PHP Conditionals in your Post/Page.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals
See Also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.