latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Moved to a new host, members locked out

Home Forums Community Forum Moved to a new host, members locked out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Philip Trauring 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 3:40 pm #26343

I moved my site to a new host and now all my members cannot see member-only content. Not sure why what is. Any suggestions on what to try? Everything else on the site seems to be working properly.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 3:57 pm #26348

Hello Philip,

Can you please turn off Object Caching in total cache (then clear all caches), as that won’t be compatible. If that doesn’t solve the issue can you elaborate on the process you used when moving host. Please also turn off cloudflare or put it in development mode while we debug.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 5:34 pm #26361

I shut off Object Caching and it seems to work now. Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.