latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Moving from WPMU Members Plugin to S2 Member

Home Forums Community Forum Moving from WPMU Members Plugin to S2 Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:38 am #15921

I have been running a site for just over 12 months with WPMU’s Membership Plugin http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/ which was a good option at the time but now after using S2 member on various other projects I realized how much better S2 Member is and im now ready to move my site from Members Plugin to S2.

My Plan is to make a spreadsheet of all my members and the levels/products they have subscribed to, uninstall members plugin and install S2 Member then manually subscribe the current members to the products they have subscribed to. Is this the best way to do this or is there an easier way?

Has anyone else had experience of moving from Members to S2Member?

If there is a more technical way I would potentially be willing to pay someone to do it if the price was right.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:05 pm #15989
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Anthony,

I haven’t had experience importing from different plugins over to s2Member, but you might be interested in this KBA:
Knowledge Base » Importing existing subscriptions

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.