latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Moving servers

Home Forums Community Forum Moving servers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 4:55 am #51463

I have just moved a site from a test domain to a new domain.
I did it by moving the files, exporting the database, search & replace the domain name in the SQL file, importing the database. The site seems to be working fine except none of my s2 settings are showing in the dashboard. If I look directly in the database they are all there (e.g., address for email notifications is a custom one, but the email address for that setting on the new domain is the admin one).

I already had the safeguard option on.

How can I get the site to recognise them?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Kristen Symonds. Reason: clarification

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 8:22 pm #51550

I had to use the import/export in the s2member settings… It’s very odd that moving the whole database didn’t work.

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 12:09 am #51567

Yeah, odd, migrating the database would normally work if you update the domain name for the WP settings like you said.

I’m glad you sorted it out with the s2Member settings export/import tool. Thanks for the update.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.