latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

MP4 Downloads

Home Forums Community Forum MP4 Downloads

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jeremy Pigg 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 5:27 pm #24575

Hello all,

I am using s2member pro; we have a site that we are selling pay per wrestling videos, so I set it up as a pay per post through restriction options and PayPal Pro Forms. I put the videos in the s2member-files directory and created a post with the link to that file. In order to access that you 1st have to purchase access to that post via another post that has a preview of the match on it. Customers have been buying the videos and the paying procedure goes fine, but when they are emailed the link with the downloadable link on it and attempt to download it – they are carried to the “Members Option Page”.
The site went live yesterday, and I’ve been trying to fix it since then. Today I thought I would copy those videos that have been sold to the root directory and give them access to a page that had direct links to the videos so they could download them, then I could delete the page and remove the videos from the root directory.
But now of course it won’t let anyone download anything no matter where it is. My main concern is the paying customers being directed to the members option page when they try to download the link to their video.

If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.